donderdag 26 september 2013

How to buy Bitcoin. (And very usefull Trading Tips)

So you have your wallet setup and ready to go, and now you want to convert some of that worthless fiat money in your pocket to Bitcoin. Very wise decision.

In the past I have been buying Bitcoins at 2 traders.

#1 MtGox (Click to Visit)

#2 Bitstamp (Click to Visit)

And maybe there are some bright readers that have already seen that both websites have a different value (of about 10-12 USD). Yes you can buy at one trader and sell at the other for profit. I do not give any guarantee's as the Bitcoin value can fluctuate in seconds although this is unlikely to happen. I have tried it myself and the profit was about 15%.

Also I have noticed that when buying and selling Bitcoin, the prices seem to drop during the weekends. Why is this I can hear you thinking, that is because the normal FOREX and Stockmarkets close during the weekends. Anyone who is into professional trading will not be buying or selling any Bitcoins, which decreases the demand, which decreases the price.

Did you find this information usefull ? Please throw some Bitcoin my way: 13dprUXbVknKenXFN2qwZaajS8sum8PNMW




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten